How To Write An Email Sales Pitch
Learn how to write an email sales pitch and make outreach campaigns easy when you automate sends and schedule follow-ups with Funnelfly.
The Elements Of A Successful Sales Pitch
Are you having trouble writing successful email pitches? Whether you’re selling a product, service, or yourself, there are certain key components that must be in place for your pitch to succeed. By following some simple tips, you can learn how to craft an engaging email pitch that will capture your reader’s attention and leave them wanting more.
A successful sales pitch has several key elements to keep in mind throughout the email:
- Research your audience and understand what their needs are.
- Be clear and concise in your messaging.
- Have a strong call to action that motivates the reader to take the next step.
- Follow up after sending your pitch via email sales so that you can continue the conversation and build a relationship with potential customers. By following these simple tips, you’ll be on your way to creating an effective sales pitch that will help close more deals!
How to make your email sales pitch engaging
Email pitches can be tough. You want to make sure your pitch is engaging, but you don’t want to overwhelm the reader. Here are a few tips on how to make your email pitch engage with recipients:
- Keep it short and sweet. No one wants to read a long, drawn-out sales pitch. Get straight to the point and tell them what you’re offering. Don’t ramble; instead, keep them interested by clearly identifying the problem that you’re solving.
- Make the subject line compelling. Explain the “why” – What’s in it for them?
- Make it personal. Use their name and show you’ve done your research by starting off with relevant information (such as the fact they bought another product from you).
- Tell a story. Your prospect has a problem. How does your product solve that problem for them? Do you present an improved way of doing things? Are there financial savings involved? Pitch your company and products in a way that shows how your customer will be transformed by the product.
- Invoke an emotion. When it’s possible to do so within a few seconds, words that create emotion are far more powerful than words that just convey information.
- Create an interest to open the email or offer a benefit for opening the email. Users want to know what’s in it for them. Tell them. Turn the email into a sales or educational opportunity.
- Create urgency and exclusivity. Let your reader know you won’t be offering a special deal or coupon code again.
Simple tips for success
It is important to have a solid understanding of the product or service you are offering. Be clear on its key features and benefits. Understand why your target customer would want to purchase it. And keep these final tips in mind:
- Send a clear message. Make a promise that you’ll follow through on
- Make sure your product is relevant to the niche you are targeting. (This will be important, especially in the B2B world.)
- Make sure the value of your product is clear to the reader by using testimonials and case studies. (Leverage past customers’ success.)
- Make sure your offer is attractive. (Usually, this is a free report or ebook that gives value.)
Sales goals are important, but remember that a follow-up email is just as crucial for success. With Funnelfly’s easy-to-use automation software, you can make sure all your pitches and follow-ups are executed and tracked perfectly.