Want to see your business really grow? Then you’ve got to stay engaged with your leads and customers. Ultimately, you want your leads to move through the sales funnel and convert into customers—and you want those customers to stick around for a long time. By creating a system of ongoing communication through email drip campaigns, you are forming positive relationships with your audience that can lead to conversions while also establishing your business as a leader in your industry. If you haven’t taken advantage of this vital form of marketing, here’s why you should.
- Email communication is here to stay. Email may be the oldest form of digital communication out there, but it’s also not going anywhere anytime soon. Think about it—how many people do you know who don’t have email? Maybe only a handful. So why wouldn’t you take advantage of a communication form that everyone uses?
- Automation allows you to consistently reach out to leads and customers with minimal effort on your part. The messages in your drip campaigns serve as an ongoing conversation between you and your recipients, allowing you to build on the information in previous emails. Once your automation is set up, the campaign basically runs on its own by sending out emails according to a timetable that you choose.
- Your business stays top-of-mind. Because consumers receive ongoing, relevant information about your company, they become increasingly familiar with your product. As a result, when a lead is ready to make a move, your business will be the one they remember.
- You will do more than sell—you will create relationships. Consumers can sometimes be turned off by approaches that are too salesy. They want to connect with a real person who knows their needs and can address them in practical ways. Email drip campaigns consistently keep your business in front of people with personalized messages that aren’t too pushy.
- People check their emails multiple times in a day. Thanks to mobile devices, your audience has access to email constantly. They may check it while standing in the grocery line, while at lunch, just before bed, or first thing in the morning. By changing up the timetable for your automated emails, you have an even greater chance of reaching more people at key times throughout the day.
- Email drip campaigns are affordable. As a startup or small business, you want to get the most out of every marketing dollar. Email drip campaigns allow you to reach a large number of consumers at a much more affordable rate than through TV, radio, or direct mail. To see just how affordable an automated email drip campaign platform can be, check out Funnelfly.
- Your competitors are using email marketing. That reason alone should be enough to convince you. Don’t allow a competitor to win over a lead before you do. The sooner you start using email drip campaigns, the sooner you will see an increase in growth.
The Bottom Line
If you want to nurture leads while also staying connected to customers, email drip campaigns are the most effective format. You have the power to personalize your messages in ways that makes consumers feel special. Learn more about how to start sending the right message to the right person at the right time with Funnelfly, the automated email drip campaign platform created by startup founders specifically for startups and other small businesses.